The 31st Annual
Autumn Beemer BASH
a non-profit rally to benefit the BMW Community at Large
September 16 - 18, 2016
Saturday Night Dinner, Saturday & Sunday Continental Breakfasts are only included with a Pre-Registration Package!
Pre-Registration is open from July 8, 2016 through September 11 , 2016
Family/Medical Emergency refunds only after September 11, 2016 - E-mail your request to email@example.com. Put "Emergency Refund Request" in the subject line. Include your name, the nature of your emergency, your mailing address and contact phone number.
Richard Battles - the owner of RKA Luggage, will put on two seminars: visit RKA's website at http://www.rka-luggage.com/
- The R.I.D.E. All you need to know about communications (what is the R.I.D.E.? Research, Integration, Decision Making, Expansion)
- So, "I gotta video camera, now what do I do with it?"
Phil Douglas - Knows all we need to know about motorcycle suspensions:
- Bike Setup: numbers vs black magic
- Stock vs Aftermarket: Why is Aftermarket better?
Jeff Kurtz - retired into a life of full-time M/C touring, only to find that the missing relationship was 53,000 miles ahead. A retired engineer (gadget-guy) turned photojournalist, he blogs and enjoys BMW dual-sporting where ever the gravel leads him. This is his third year speaking, new stories and his girlfriend in tow (figuratively speaking). www.WhereDoesThatRoadGo.com
- 22 months of cross country adventure on a G650GS and a tent. He will fill you in with tips on FREE camping, camp hosting, close encounters, photos/videos of the adventure, and his legendary PVC tubes (not available in stores!).http://jeff-kurtz.pixels.com/
- Two-up and a Toy Hauler - Maintaining a Relationship with a Non-Rider. Full-time MC traveler meets non-rider g/f to take on the challenges of sharing the road(s). The story of how we spent 15 weeks and 10,000 miles of 2015 sharing scenery, friends and much wine, while managing to evolve from six-wheels (one Toyota and one bike) to ten-wheels and combinations thereof. To be discussed: traveling vs vacationing and vehicle management.
The 2016 BASH will once again have several high quality, BMW rider focused vendors at the BASH to help you get the touring, sports riding or dual sport farkles you are missing, replace those you have lost, or add to your inventory of BMW rider equipment, accessories, and clothing you need or want.
- Al Schibi – provides riders with custom fitted ear plugs, ear phones and accessories
- AmeriDeck West – new to the BASH provides innovative solutions of lifting and transporting motorcycles, trikes, spyders and quads - visit their site http://amerideckwest.com/
- Cycle Specialties – long time BASH supporter and Modesto BMW dealer supporter and has other good brands of two wheelers -you can contact them at http://www.cyclespecialties.com/
RKA Luggage – long time BASH supporter and provider of high quality luggage, tank bags , and communication equipment -http://www.rka-luggage.com/
Bill Mayer Saddles will be at the BASH early - September 15 - 17, 2016. Bill Mayer Saddles is going to be at the Central Cal BMW Riders Rally at the 31st annual Autumn Beemer Bash, Bill says he will be able to build upwards of 20 new custom fit seats, appointments suggested. Contact him early for your new seat at 805-644-7216. https://www.billmayer-saddles.com/blogs/events
On- Site Off Road Training Classes
BASH Special Hands on Training Classes by Dirty Streetmasters - “Want to go off-road? “Dirty Streetmasters” is for those who ride dual-sport or Adventure bikes – especially for those who have yet to get their bike in the dirt. Already ride in the dirt? It’s not a bad idea to get a refresher on your skills. Go to their web site – http://www.streetmasters.info -You can contact Nancy Foote at firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up for classes at the BASH or call Streetmasters at (951) 549-1717
Acres of shade and grass for camping or RV hook-ups.
Plenty of Hot Showers!
Door Prizes! 50/50 Drawing! Grand Prize!
Vendors! Swap Table!
Things to do Saturday: Portola Railroad Museum - Poker Run - Self Guided Riding Tours - Guided GS Ride
On Site Microbrews, Wine, Soda, Water and Food.
2016 BASH pins for the first 500 registered.
Famous, Free CCBR Coffee from 6 am-8:30 am.
Leashed pets okay.
Pre-Registration Package (for all ages) -Members $55 , Non-Members $60 Camping, BASH Pin, Prize Drawings and Three Meals. Please Note: Pre-Registration ends and no refunds after September 11, 2016.
Gate Pass (for all ages) - $40 - Camping, BASH Pin, Prize Drawings - no meals.
Kids Pass (age 6 through 11) - $20 - No Extra Tent, Pin, Drawings or Meals
There will be no Day Passes.
Kids age 5 and under are admitted free - No Extra Tent, Pin, Drawings or Meals
RVers and Early Birds pay extra at the Fair Office - Check with the Fair Office for pricing - (530) 283-6272.
204 Fairgrounds Road
Quincy, CA. 95971
BASH Registration & FAQs
or phone (925) 443-2070
Paper Pre-Reg Forms: It is EXTREMELY HELPFUL when you pre-register online. You still have the option of mailing in a check rather than paying by credit card or PayPal. However, if you simply must have a snail mailed paper form, you can request one via the "Questions?" contact information above.